Jobs at Bukit Arang
Ministry Apprenticeship Scheme
Reports to: Equip Pastor
Hours Required: Full time
The Ministry Apprentice Scheme (MAS) is a 2 year paid apprenticeship to train young men and women for a lifetime of paid Christian ministry.
Upon completion of the 2 year apprenticeship, Bukit Arang will assess the suitability of the candidates for full time paid ministry. If such an assessment is positive, the church commits to financially supporting the MAS graduates for further theological training.
What do Apprentices do:
- Undergo formal training in Bible handling, Preaching, Theology and Christian ministry
- On the Job training doing primarily Word ministry (talks, bible studies, seminars, one to ones) with trainers giving feedback
- Administrative/Event planning work
Who should take up the apprenticeship:
- A member of Bukit Arang regularly attending Sunday gatherings and small groups
- A current Bukit Arang small group leader involved in word ministry
- If you are not currently a member of Bukit Arang but are interested in taking up the apprenticeship, please contact Senior Pastor Ivan Chow (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further discussions.
- Must show good Christian character, a certain degree of ministry competence (especially in the teaching of the bible) and demonstrate soundness in core theological convictions
- Preferably aged 35 or below so that there is longer runway for future paid ministry
Applications are now open for 2 apprenticeship positions starting July 2021. If you are interested and meet the requirements, do contact Senior Pastor Ivan Chow at email@example.com