Dear Bukit Arang brothers and sisters,
In light of the latest government measures, the following is a list of changes to our gatherings and programmes on 15 August and from 19 August onwards:
A. Sunday Gatherings
On 15 August, our Sunday gatherings will be organised as follows:
- Our 8.30am, 10.45am and 2pm gatherings will each be open to 150 persons, both vaccinated* and Those who are unvaccinated will be provided complimentary** Pre-Event Testing (PET) on-site at Zone A and C. If you require PET, please see Section C for details.
- The seating in our hall will be arranged into rows of 5.
- Although our song leaders and musicians can sing and play live, congregational singing remains prohibited at this point.
- There will be no BANG Station as religious classes will only be allowed from 19 August.
- Crèche at Zone D (E4.1) will be available at our 10.45am gathering. Children at crèche will not be required to undergo PET.
- Parents with infants who wish to sit in the E2 hall at our 8.30am, 10.45am and 2pm gatherings must book tickets for Zone A and must sit in the Infant Cry Room or at the back of the hall. Infants will not be required to undergo PET.
- All church attendees must continue to book tickets on EventBrite should they wish to attend gatherings on-site.
From 22 August onwards, in addition to the above:
- BANG Station will resume meeting on-site at 10.45am. Parents bringing children for BANG Station will once again be given priority to book tickets in Zone B from the previous Sunday at 6pm. Children attending BANG will not be required to undergo PET.
B. Other Church Activities
Please note that the government has allowed all religious classes to be reinstated from 19 August, so long as such classes take place in zones of 50 persons. Vaccinated and unvaccinated people may attend (no PET is required for those who are unvaccinated). Therefore, the following changes will be made from 19 August:
- Small groups (SNL, Stirrers, CCGs, Planters, Jesus Club) may resume physical meetings. The pastors in charge of these ministries will update their members on the arrangements.
- SEED will meet on-site at 2pm.
- All other church events (Just Looking, Just For Newcomers) will continue as planned online events. The pastors and leaders in charge will update their members/participants if there are any new arrangements.
C. Pre-Event Testing (PET)
From 15 August, those who have not completed the full vaccination regimen in Singapore may still attend our Sunday gatherings as long as they undergo complimentary** PET on-site. Please note the following:
- Unvaccinated attendees must sign up for PET when registering for a ticket via EventBrite. PET is available for Zone A and C up to a maximum of 25 for each zone.
- Only the Ministry of Health (MOH) approved COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (ART) will be used.
- In accordance with the guidelines set by the MOH, we can only admit attendees who take an MOH-approved COVID-19 test and obtain negative results.
- Children under the age of 12 are exempted from PET.
- PET will take place in our church basement (EB1) and members will be required to arrive at church 45 min before the start of each gathering to undergo PET.
Our pastors and elders are praying for you. Please feel free to reach out to any of us if you need prayer and support during this time.
Senior Pastor Ivan Chow
On behalf of the Elders and Pastors
*Vaccinated members are those that have completed the full vaccination regimen in Singapore (has received the full regimen of Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnatry, Moderna or WHO EUL vaccines) and has had sufficient time (2 weeks or more after the second dose) to develop sufficient protection. Please note that you will be required to tap your token or Trace Together app to verify your vaccinated status. Merely showing your vaccinated status on your phone is insufficient.
**A BA member has generously offered to bear the costs of the PET.