Dear Bukit Arang brothers and sisters,
With the gradual re-opening of Singapore from 21 June, here’s a list of changes to our Sunday Gatherings and other church activities.
We will resume physical Sunday Gatherings from 27 June with the following capacities for each gathering.
- The 8.30am gathering will be for 150 vaccinated* persons. Our Planters members will continue to be given priority booking in Zone A (50 seats) from the Sunday before at 6pm. If the Zone A seats are not taken, it will be released with the Zone B and C seats to the rest of the members on Monday at 7pm.
- The 9am (Mandarin), 10.45am and 2pm gathering will be for 50 persons. Members who are not vaccinated can attend.
- There will be no pre-event testing for any of our gatherings.
From 4 July,
- BANG Station will meet physically at 10.45am.
- Parents bringing kids for BANG Station will be given priority booking at the 10.45am gathering from the Sunday before at 6pm. If the priority seats are not taken, they will be released to the rest of the members on Monday at 7pm.
- Creche will be available in Zone D (E4.1) for 10 persons only at the 10.45am gathering.
- All church attendees must continue to use EventBrite to book tickets before returning to church.
- At the 8.30am gathering, you will be required to show your vaccinated status by:
a. Physical vaccination card
b. Ministry of Health’s Healthhub app; or
c. Trace Together app
- Those who are unable to attend our gatherings physically should continue to join us on our English livestreams (8.30am and 10.45am) via www.bukitarang.church/online and our Mandarin livestream (9am) via www.bukitarang.church/mandarin-online
Other church activities
- From 21 June, small groups (SNL, Stirrers, CCGs, Planters, Jesus Club) can resume physical meetings. The pastors and leaders in charge of these ministries will update their members of the arrangements.
- From 4 July, SEED will meet physically at 2pm.
- For other church events, the pastors and leaders in charge will update their members/participants of their arrangements.
The above are subject to any further government changes as the COVID situation continues to evolve.
Please feel free to reach out to any of us if you need prayer and support during this time.
On behalf of the Elders and Pastors
*Vaccinated members are those that have completed the full vaccination regimen in Singapore (two doses) and has had sufficient time (2 weeks or more after the second dose) to develop sufficient protection.