Dear Bukit Arang brothers and sisters,
The latest announcement by the Multi-Ministry Taskforce for the easing of some safe measurement measures is good news! I cannot wait to see even more of you back in church!
Under the government’s revised Stabilisation Period starting 10 November, our Sunday Gatherings will be permitted to have up to 100 persons in each zone with reduced separation between zones.
The following is a list of changes to our gatherings and church activities:
A. Sunday Gatherings
From 14 November, our Sunday Gatherings will be organised as follows:
1. Our 8.30am, 10.45am and 2pm gatherings will have increased seating.
a. Zone A (E2 hall): 50 seats (no change)
b. Zone B (E2 hall): 100 seats (addition of 50 seats)
c. Zone C (E3 hall): 73 seats (addition of 23 seats)
d. For the 10:45am gathering, Zone F and G (N2 hall) will be collapsed into 1 zone with 100 seats (addition of 20 seats).
2. The hall will continue to be arranged into paired seating.
3. We will still provide complimentary Pre-Event Testing (PET) on-site for unvaccinated persons. From 1 December, members who are medically ineligible for all COVID-19 vaccines under the National Vaccination Programme will be able to enter our vaccinated gatherings.
4. Although our song leaders and musicians can sing and play live, congregational singing is still not allowed at this point.
5. Creche will still be available at our 8.30am, 10.45am and 2pm gatherings.
6. All church attendees must continue to use EventBrite to book tickets before returning to church.
B. Other Church Activities
We will still be allowed to hold religious classes in paired groupings. All classes will still be in zones of 50 persons and both unvaccinated and unvaccinated persons may attend (No PET is required for those who are unvaccinated).
Here are the updated arrangements for church activities from 10 November:
1. Small groups (SNL, Stirrers, CCGs,) will have the option to meet online or to hold in-person bible studies with the current restrictions. Please liaise with Pastor Daniel Tan if there are groups interested to meet physically.
2. Planters and Jesus Club will continue to meet online.
3. SEED will meet on-site at 2pm.
4. BANG Station will continue meeting on-site at 10.45am. Parents bringing children for BANG Station will continue to drop-off their children at the N-building entrance. Priority tickets for Zone B from the previous Sunday at 6pm will still be provided. All volunteers serving in BANG Station will still undergo Fast and Easy Testing.
The pastors and leaders in charge will update their members/participants should there be any new arrangements.
Our pastors and elders are praying for you.
Please feel free to reach out to any of us if you need prayer and support during this time.
Senior Pastor Ivan Chow On behalf of the Elders and Pastors